Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cold and Snowy....

Great weather for staying in my sewing room and making some progress.

One of the BOM's that I am working on for 2014 is Pat Sloan's Globetrotting BOM.  The first block is a 26" center Medallion called Washington DC.


My husband really likes this one.  Seeing he is a civil war buff he likes the red, gray blue and blue.  So happy to have this one done.

I'm waiting on some fabric so I can start the Sugar Shack BOM.  And I will also be working on the Joined at the Hip BOM.

I still have to finish the Country Threads 2013 BOM.  I thought I was further along than I am.  So I need to buckle down and get some blocks made.


Lots of empty holes.  There are lots of half square triangles to be made, but I'm going to use some 6" blocks I have from left over projects so I don't have to make as many HST.

I have Jambalya in the slow cooker for dinner so I can sew without interruption.  My kind of day.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Cathy

PS: Spell check is not working so please forgive and errors. 

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

I really like that center medallion block, too!

Ray said...

Love your block!

Doniene said...

I think this is going to be a great quilt!!!

Blessings and hugs!! Stay warm!!!

Carrie P. said...

I like that block by Pat. I thought about joining and I still might.

Maureen said...

I like that block for a center medallion, too. Will you be introducing other colors or keep to these? You certainly are involved in a lot of BOMs. Hope you can keep up!