Monday, April 18, 2011

MOTHER NATURE DOES IT AGAIN.....

The weatherman predicted and Mother Nature fullfilled the prediction.
This is what I woke up to.  It is still snowing....enough said.


The latest Barbara Brackman block.  The stripe may not be reproduction fabric, but I like it just the same.



This is the top to a pincushion I'm making.  You might remember from a pattern I bought about a month ago.  It is going to a special person.



Here is another gift that will be leaving soon.  It is a mug rug I made from a 15 Minutes Play block.

Still working on some hand applique, which is taking longer than usual.  I will post a picture as soon as it is done.  Until then I wish you a quilty day.

Hugs, Cat

10 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

At least it doesn't look like a lot of snow! All your projects look great!

LaDonna

Impera Magna said...

I'll take your snow instead of the 60+ tornadoes we had here in NC yesterday... *sigh*

Your BB CW block is great and I'm loving that mug rug!!!

Allie said...

Isn't it awful about the snow? Its' finally moved out here, and it's starting to melt on the grass. Thank goodness. Love your projects, that pineapple is so cute!

donna said...

Over snow would be wonderful over here. It has been in the 80's. I just love your projects.
Hugs
donna

Linda said...

I know!! I am so tired of the snow!! Love your blocks, especially the little pineapple!!

Lori said...

It looks like you've been working on some fun quilty things!All of it very nice!

Karen said...

Your Civil War block is beautiful.

Joanne said...

A variety of projects is always sew much fun.♥

Pamela said...

I am so glad I live where it never shows, maybe once there was a light dusting when I was a little kid.

Love your projects! A good reason to stay warm inside.

Mama Pea said...

Blocks are looking good!